Without your friendly neighborhood sysadmin, you wouldn’t even be able to see this page, or read and send email. They’re the hard-working men and women who bring you cool new stuff all year (new phones, tablets, laptops, huge monitors, and reliable new computers).
SysAdmins love to spread the wealth – and this year you can return the favor. The following are mere suggestions, but remember: It’s the thought that counts!
General Gift Ideas
- Parties, munchies, refreshments and entertainment
- Cake and Ice Cream party (balloons optional)
- Punch and Pie party
- Cookies | Brownies. Preferably home-baked, and did I say chocolate?
- Specialty Food Basket | Gourmet Chocolates | Fruit Basket
- Energy beverages to keep them going as they work on your problems
- Case of Bawls | Monster
- Case of Iced Mocha Cappuccino | Frappuccino
- Case of Mountain Dew | Dr. Pepper
- Bottle (or even a case) of their favorite beer or wine
- Tickets for Baseball | Hockey | Basketball