Let’s face it, without your friendly neighborhood SysAdmin, you wouldn’t even be able see this page, or read or send email. They are the person who brings you new stuff all year long, like a new cell phone, new laptop, or a new LCD screen. If they don’t bring you gifts like these, it’s usually not their fault. Someone is preventing them from doing it!
Sysadmins love to give out nice new shiny kit, because they know that (usually) new computers are much more reliable! So, what are you getting for your SysAdmin this year? Remember, it’s the thought that counts!
General Gift Ideas
Parties, munchies, refreshments and entertainment
Cake and Ice Cream party (balloons optional)
- Punch and Pie party (with South Park, User Friendly, or Manga theme decorations)
Cookies | Brownies. Preferably home-baked, and did I say chocolate?
Specialty Food Basket | Gourmet Chocolates | Fruit Basket
Energy beverages to keep them going as they work on your problems
Case of Bawls | Monster
- Case of Iced Mocha Cappuccino | Frappuccino
Case of Mountain Dew | Dr. Pepper
Bottle (or even a case) of their favorite beer or wine
- Tickets (qty 4) to Baseball | Hockey | Basketball
- ThinkGeek - the best in weird, fun, new stuff
- Amazon.com - books, music, film, toys
- more gift ideas than you can imagine!
- Best Buy
- great deals on elctronics, video games and more
- Geek and computer-related discounts, new stuff, refurbs, overstocks, and more!
- Firegirl.com - the hottest peppers, sauces and chilis from the hottest girl around!
- Archie McPhee - Archie McPhee & Company – Purveyors of Popular Culture